Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving was Great

This past Thanksgiving was a blast. I had the opportunity to spend it with my wife's family from Richmond. They arrived Wednesday night/Thursday morning and didn't leave until Sunday afternoon. I am thankful not only to have married my wife, but also to be part of a wonderful family. I told my wife that since day one, they made me feel as if I was born into this family and I never felt like an outsider.

A few highlights that blessed me tremendously: 
1. Most of the young men in the family have a hunger for God. That brought great joy to me, because the Word said blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness.

2. Saturday afternoon all of the little cousins went to see Happy Feet 2. I was overjoyed looking at them enjoy the movie. By the way, the movie was pretty good.

3. Sunday morning, we all worshiped together at my church. That was a tremendous blessing as well.

I'm looking forward to our trip to Richmond. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment